August 04, 2008

All blue sticks

 

My husband and I were joking around the other day about Monopoly --- and Risk and Settlers of Catan and Scrabble and every other board game that takes more than one hour to play... which I cannot stand!!! They may be great games, but even before I had kids I barely had the patience or attention span to play them. My husband loves them all, naturally. He tried to tack LIFE onto that list, but I spoke up and said, no, I love that game! I played it all the time growing up. He said, yeah, you just liked having a little car and adding pink sticks to it. I said yes, all pink sticks, or even number pink and blue.

We had a little laugh about my car-come-true... all blue!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I loved LIFE, too... My friend and I always named our 'sticks'.