The boys are starting to play together, and it is so much fun - my days have lots more laughter interchanged with even more "NO DEE!" (No Jake). They chase each other crawling, and Jake is getting into all the toys and anything under, on, below, etc... within reach of his tiny frame. Cas is getting really good at helping me sweep!! Jake has also just found his appetite, which will hopefully raise him above his current fifth percentile for weight. Graham crackers are his favorite. Has anyone found a healthy/homemade version of theses treats? Anyway, he loves feeding himself, and now that he has THREE teeth - and I believe tomorrow will make four - his repertoire is vastly improved. Thank goodness! The whole baby-food thing is such a pain.
Cas starts mother's day out in September! Wahoo!!! He will love it. My only concern is the girls in his class - he is rarely around other girls and I am trying to teach him to be more gentle and hands-off with them, but haven't had much opportunity to do so yet. :) It will be fine, I'm sure.



No comments:
Post a Comment